Rates & Insurance
- $150 per 50 minute individual session
- $175 per 50 minute couples session
- $265 per 90 minute couples session
- $350 per 120 minute couples session
I do not directly work with insurance companies. Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check, all major credit cards and HSA cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged for the full rate of the missed session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to working with you!